CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update

  • Mom and Dad and the Washburns are going to Ann Arbor tomorrow for the final checkup before the surgery next week.* Please keep them in your prayers.
  • I was finally able to register for two prerequistes for nursing school!!! I'm on my way...
  • AND...I'm going home in 7 days!!!!!

*My mom is donating her kidney to a close friend of the family and member of our church back home. It has been really amazing to see how God has worked everything out for this surgery to be possible. Now our prayers are that God's love and power will be seen through this operation, fears would be replaced by confidence in God (for those in the surgery and for family members), and for quick healing and recovery. The surgery will take place on Thursday, July 24th at the University Hospital at the University of Michigan.

1 comments:

Laura Oliver said...

Hey babe, just on here online stalking you...:)

Know I'll be praying for you and your mom on and around the 24th! If I dont see you before Tuesday, be sure to give yourself a hug straight from me to you. Gonna miss ya!