CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Weekend Away

This past weekend I escaped the unbearable heat in NC and ran away to the cooler land of Pennsylvania to visit one of my sisters. Our weekend was spent watching fireworks downtown, hanging out at Portland's pool, trying to work on our tans, creating culinary masterpieces, eating food that had very little nutritional value.... and just spending quality sister time together. On top of that Rob, Josh and Toni were all in town as well so I got to catch up with them as well. I am so thankful for this past weekend since it was the first time Renee and I ever hungout apart from our huge family get togethers. When I was younger I probably thought I'd never been close to my big sister who had already moved out of the house, but its amazing what time can do. Thanks Renee for a great weekend and letting me win the bullseye game! ;-) Love you much!

0 comments: