CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Colin!

One of the coolest little guys in the world turned 6 yesterday! When I talked to Colin on the phone he was telling me all about his big plans for the day which included hanging out with his friends, seeing Nana and Grandpa, eating cake and ice cream, and of course opening presents. I couldn't believe the same little guy that called me Aunt Maadalieee and wouldn't go in our pool without his Spiderman goggles was telling me how much he wanted Indiana Jones Lego's, spray colors, and other toys. I heard he couldn't sleep cause he was so excited that it was his birthday. So Colin, I hope you got some sleep last night after your big party and I will see you soon and we can play with those Lego's!


slightly outdated but still a favorite....

0 comments: