CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

My sweet niece Tiffany turned 11 today!!! I love this girl SO much. I can't help but smile whenever she's around. We have had some great memories with our girls nights out action packed with camping out in my room, nail painting, new hairstyles, creative makeup artistry, and talking about whatever came to mind til late at night. Tiffany has an incredible talent for singing and acting and I love hearing her sing-a-long with her Highschool Musical Karaoke cd. Most of all I love how she is one of the most genuine, fun loving, girls I've ever met. Tiffany I'm so proud of who you are and who you're becoming! Have a fantastic birthday party tonight with your cherry pie cake :) hahah

Happy Birthday Tiff!

0 comments: