CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

National Smile Week

Happy National Smile Week! I got an article in the mail today announcing that this past week has been National Smile Week, however, when I Googled it I found that there are a lot of different weeks throughout the year that National Smile Week is celebrated around the world. But, if anyone knows me they know I have a slight obsession with teeth... its true I love my dentist...so I figure now is a better time than ever to celebrate smiles so here's a few random facts about smiles and some quotes that could bring a smile to your face!

According to an Invisalign Smile Survey...



  • 96% of people surveyed see a smile as very important ot someone's overall appearance

  • 84% of the people surveyed believe that an attractive smile is important for dating

  • 75% repsonded that an attractive smile is important for succeeding at work

  • 71% believe that having an attractive smile is important for making new friends

It takes as few as 5 pairs of facial muscles to smile which is less that what it takes to frown...so take the easy road and smile! :)


"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." ~ Jack Handey


Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. -- Oscar Wilde


A day without laughter is a day wasted. -- Charlie Chaplin


0 comments: