CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Almost day seven AKA Week 2

So when I said it was my first day I was just joking....kinda. I ended up only doing 3 days that week. Instead, I have decided that last Monday was the official day one. Lets just say that after a week of working out I have definitely found out that I have muscles I never knew I had. I also started running again so I'm pretty much dying right now. I didn't stick to the diet the last part of the week so that's my goal for this week. Baby steps right?

All in all I love it. I don't do all of the arms because I don't want to get jacked. I cut yoga day short because it bores me and Brittany to death so we just ran instead. Oh yeah! Brittany has been working out with me every morning too! That helps motivate me so much! I won't be working out tomorrow morning cause I haven't been feeling too well today but hopefully I can get it in by the end of the day.
This has been a good experience so far, but one thing God has been teaching me over this week is about being intentional and disciplined. I was able to do it for the most part with my workout program but how disciplined am I with my time for other things like school work, time with the Lord, and other things that God has place on my heart that should definitely be a part of my life? Exercise really can be a time of worship for me--when I can focus on praying for others or praising God for His blessings. So I'm not saying that its bad its just reminded me of other things that need to be disciplined in my life much more than this. I'm so thankful for God and his ways of reminding me of my desperate need for him and his rich mercy and blessings!

0 comments: