CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mended

You repair all that we have torn apart and
You unveil a new beginning in our hearts and
We stand grateful for all that has been left behind and
All that goes before us

You've got all things suspended
All things connected
Nothing was forgotten
'Cause your love is perfect
You are our healer
And you know what's broken
And we're not a mystery to you

We will dance 'cause you restore the wasted years and
You will sing over all our coming fears and
We'll stand grateful for all that has been left behind and all that goes before us

Lord, you mend the breech
And you break every fetter
You give us your best, but what we thought was better
And you are to be praised
You are to be praised 


In the light of a lot of what has taken place this weekend and the things God has revealed to me in my heart concerning how I view Him I have realized that He is so much greater than my sins. He loves me with a love that is purer that all other loves, and it is because His great love that I can live confident in the fact that He will finish was he has started in me. It is because of His love that I am not in held captive to my sins. His love does not condemn. It brings about repentance which is an evidence of the work of the Spirit. I'm so thankful for Christ who is my healer and my restorer of all broken things.

0 comments: