CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Charlotte the First

This is the first of two weekends in a row that I'm going to Charlotte. This trip began with a late night run to Salsaritas and a 3.5 hour drive to Gastonia where Nicole and I were able to see a number of once in a lifetime sites such as a glowing red sky and the only human being that would dress himself from head to toe in orange that was not in the state penitentiary. We made it to her house and settled ourselves in for a relaxing weekend at "home."

I love going home with my friends, being able to see where they are from and pretty much just seeing them in their element. It reminds me of all the times friends came home with me in college--such good memories!

Well, this weekend has included lots of sleep, lots of reading, good food, and being around people that are pretty much my second family! Can't get much better than that, but I still have half of the weekend to go!

0 comments: